The educational objectives were initially oriented towards the setting-up and development of an early music department. Thus, the mediation actions established during the first year of residency (2010-11), which turned out to be successful, allowed for the development of the dynamics begun in constructing a lasting relationship between the Pulcinella ensemble and the conservatories of Aulnay-sous-Bois and Aubervilliers – La Courneuve. Moreover, veritable ties were created with the dance centres Le Galion, Le Cap, and Espace Jacques-Prévert, the network of libraries, the schools of Aulnay-sous-Bois and the Seine-Saint-Denis departmental council.
The following year, the residency’s objectives were:
– Receiving artists in the establishment for premiere of their shows
– Developing cultural and social actions
– The influence of the educational project on the conservatory’s different educational departments
– The impetus of a dynamic linked to early music
– Working in partnership with the city’s schools, association network, and social services.
Actions : music and dance workshops, encounters, open rehearsals, concerts The sites : école André Malraux, conservatories of Aulnay-sous-Bois and Aubervilliers – La Courneuve Publics concerned : elementary classes, students of the conservatories Other contributors : music and dance professors of the conservatories Duration : October 2011 – June 2012